Recommend sad song

Song name & singer: Coldplay-Daddy

Introduction:
<Daddy> is a song about son's missing his father. and the vocalist,Chris Martin, sings a near-whisper like a story. Under this  song playing in the simple piano  background gently, this song makes miss concrete, but not sharp, soft as a warm hug instead.

The song tor me:
When I heard this song,I cried, I thought of my father. "You're so far away" in the lyrics is just a reflection of my mood, because my dad depart from me, and I miss him very very much. the lyrics of ""please stay"、just one day"are  also fits my heart, If I can, I hope I can have the time to get along with my father again, even just have one day.

Lyrics(summarize):                                              
Daddy, if you’re out there
Daddy, all I want to say
You’re so far away
Oh, you’re so far away


Won't you come and won't you stay?
Please stay
Oh, please stay
Won't you come and won't you stay?
One day
Just one day






留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

homework---BBC Learning English:Why do people like sad music?

homework---BBC Learning English:Is tourism harmful?

homework---BBC Learning English:Working for free